Daisy Baby baby massage and baby yoga
The Daisy Foundation Tunbridge Wells & Rother
bonding, baby massage, Colic
Our range of Daisy Baby classes are perfect for mum and baby, offering everything you could possibly need in one perfect little package.
For Tinies, from the moment you enter the class, you will be guided through a lyrical journey of calming music, white noise, babbling brooks, gentle wind chimes, gurgling babies and beautiful relaxation music. In this lovely setting, your IPTI approved teacher will instruct you in soothing full body baby massage routines (including colic and calming routines), baby reflexology and gentle first-step baby yoga.
Classes are fantastic for bonding with baby and developing together. They are also a useful tool for parents struggling with colic, reflux, periods of inconsolable crying or problems getting baby to sleep alone or on their back.
For the bigger wrigglers, classes are a colourful, bright and lively baby yoga based class, which includes movements for you and baby yoga movements for your little one.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never heard of baby yoga – come and join us in an environment where baby can see, socialise and interact with other little people, while enjoying a chance to stretch and move!
Each class will deliver:
• A six-week term of baby massage and yoga
• Postnatal support
• Gentle postnatal movements for mums
• Impartial education helping you learn to understand your baby, their cues and milestones
• Progressive classes that are developmentally appropriate from six weeks to crawling through Tinies™ and Wrigglers™ (please ask the teacher which group is suitable for you)
• Peer support in class and online through our Daisy community
• Classes are welcoming of all parenting choices
Daisy Baby™ A unique, all-inclusive combination of positive touch, movement, education and support.
For more information please contact:
DAISY BABY NEWBORN WORKSHOPS also available for you and your partner ideally in the first 6 weeks after birth to help you understand your newborn's needs, how to read their cues, learn baby massage and calming techniques.
Classes available in Tunbridge Wells & Hawkhurst, Kent
, Baby Yoga
, Infant Massage
, Postnatal Yoga