construction, Sap, building control
- 1) Your dedicated Surveyor will
provide consistent and knowledgeable interpretation of the Building
Regulations and other legislation.
- 2) Structural design advice and
checking by in-house Engineers.
- 3) A checking and approval
process geared to the provision of design drawings and information. 4) No
restricted time limits on rejections.
- 5) Continued co-ordination with
BBS Environmental assessors.
- 6) Wide-ranging and detailed
experience in fire strategy and fire engineering solutions.
- 7) Our Surveyors act as
integral members of the Design Team, accessible and able to provide
support throughout the design process.
- 8) Extensive experience and
knowledge of all building types and uses.
- 9) Facility for Type Approvals
for residential units – houses, apartments, common parts and
- 10) Consultation with Fire
Authority and Sewer Authority where required.
- 11) Smooth and effective flow
between design and construction stages.
- 12) Inspection fully geared to
the construction programme.
- 13) Accessible qualified
Inspection Surveyors who will respond to your inspection requests and
provide practical support and advice throughout.
, building control
, Energy Assessor
, Thermal Modelling