The Ideal Group has a wealth of experience performing Builders’ cleans
whether it is an Industrial factory, Commercial outlet or Domestic
The Ideal Group can ensure that the project is completed
to the full satisfaction of the client keeping to a time schedule.
The Ideal Group abides by all statutory obligations and the Health and Safety at work Act 1974.
We also carry out regular training sessions, external and in-house
- working in conjunction with accredited training bodies in order to
meet with our specific client requirements. All technicians are required
to hold a CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) card before
attending construction sites.
The Ideal Group is CIS4 registered with the standard insurance
level of 5 million pounds public liability.
Our technicians receive COSHH (Control Of Substances Hazardous to
Health) training and full Personal Protective Equipment prior to attendance
Our company training policy and philosophy reflects our continued
commitment to meet with:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Health and Safety training for Managers
- Employee induction training requirements
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 1999
- Risk assessments
- Other regulatory and statutory legislation as dictated by contract requirements