The Contractor Tool for wire fencing is stronger and more robust than ever before, producing the same tension with much less effort
From the people behind the revolutionary Gripple range of wire joiners and tensioners, the new tool was developed through ongoing, meticulous research out in the field. The result is the Contractor Tool - a brand new, metal, tensioning tool offering 10:1 mechanical advantage, meaning you can apply the same tension with a lot less effort. Designed specifically to withstand daily use, the entirely metal construction makes it extremely strong and robust. What's more, the long handles provide increased leverage, and the quick release cam makes grabbing wire much easier than ever before. It also boasts a release key holder and soft-feel grips, to make fence installation, maintenance and repair even less demanding.
The tool is perfect for use on all Gripple fence products, including the Gripple Plus joiner and tensioner, the Gripple Barbed and the GPAK bracing kit. Whether you're installing a fence for the first time or re-tensioning further down the line, the Contractor Tool is built to last, and will prove its worth time-after-time.
- * All metal construction for added durability and strength
- * 10:1 mechanical advantage helps you apply the same tension, with less effort
- * Gear driven, long handles for increased leverage
- * Quick release cam to position the tool easily on the wire
- * Soft, moulded, ergonomic grips for added comfort
For more details look at