- History, theory and philosophy of Reflexology
- Techniques of Reflexology
- External reading of the feet
- Technique and sequence
- Interpretation of Reflexes
- Zones and their relation to organs and functions
- Referral areas/ cross references
- The Holistic approach
- Hand Reflexology
- Concepts and theories as to how and why Reflexology works
- Client reactions - during and in between treatments
- Consultations and record keeping
- Practice management: Marketing, Practising & the Law
- Common disorders /diseases
- Devising a treatment programme
- Home care advice
- An accredited and approved diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
(A&P). (Please contact us for details if you hold qualification
which you are not sure about). We also provide A&P see below.
- A practical examination lasting 1 hour.
- 100 completed case studies (10x4 and 60 treatments)
Once you have completed the qualification, you may:
- Start your own full time / part time therapy business offering reflexology
- Help friends and family by providing treatments
- Study further ITEC courses in Aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage, Beauty Therapy, Ayurvedic Massage, Thai Massage,
- Work in spas, health clubs, reports, beauty salons
- Become mobile therapist
- Do Ayurvedic Foot Massage or Thai foot massage to develop therapy portfolio
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
ITEC qualifications are the best way to start your career in the
beauty, complementary and sports industries. Recognised in over 35
countries worldwide; an ITEC qualification will help you wherever you
choose to work.
ITEC qualifications have been accredited by the Qualifications and
Curriculum Authority, on behalf of the Department for Education and
Skills in the UK. All qualifications comply with the National
Occupational Standards where they exist and are supported by the
National Training Organisations.
- Course starting on: 22 Jan, 23 Jan, 29 Jan, 30 Jan, 26 Mar, 23 Apr. Exam in May 2011
- Course starting on: 21 May, 22 May, 25 Jun, 26 Jun, 27 Aug, 24 Sep. Exam in Oct 2011
- Timing: 9:30 to 6 on all days except for Sunday where it will be 10 till 3pm.
- If you hold recognized qualification in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology:
- Payment: £195 as booking deposit.
- Rest payable via monthly instalment of £100.00
- If you do not hold recognized qualification in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology:
- Reflexology Diploma (ITEC units 342 & 343) £695, including exam
fees and all relevant training materials. Easy payment plan available.
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology Diploma, including Health
& Safety & Business units. The cost of this course is £595.00
and includes all exam fees and relevant training materials.
Included in Fees:
Exam Registration Fee
Not Included in Fees:
We do not take more than 10 learners per batch. So you can be
assured to small group and intensive training. This is a very popular
course so book early as places are limited. Booking early will also help us to post your pre course reading material so that you can start your studies.