- Unit 600 Follow Health and Safety Practice in the Salon
- Unit 611 Salon Reception Duties
- Unit 800 Provide Facial Skincare
- Unit 802 Provide Eyelash And Eyebrow Treatments
- Unit 803 Apply Make-Up
- Unit 804 Provide Manicure Treatments
- Unit 805 Provide Pedicure Treatments
- Unit 806 Remove Hair Using Waxing Techniques
- Unit 818 Client Care And Communication In Beauty Related Industries
- Unit 819 Working In The Beauty Related Industries
- Unit 922 Origins, Principles And Theories Of Massage
- Unit 809 Apply Individual Permanent Lashes
- Unit 815 Provide Threading
- None. It is a beginners course for learners wishing to start a
career in Beauty therapy via the massage route. ITEC recommends that
learners should have achieve a level of education equivalent to 5 GCSE’s
at grades A*-C prior to commencing the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage.
However exemptions may be made for adult returners with experience e
of the workplace.
- This unit will be assessed by an externally set multiple choice question paper
- Practical Examination and
- Portfolio of assignments
Once you have completed the qualification, you may:
- Start your own full time / part time therapy business
- Help friends and family by providing treatments
- Study further ITEC courses in Massage, Indian Head Massage, Beauty
Therapy, Ayurvedic Massage, Thai Massage, Hot Poultice Massage. Etc.
- Work in spas, health clubs, reports, beauty salons
- Become mobile therapist
ITEC Level 2 Beauty Specialist
ITEC qualifications are the best way to start your career in the
beauty, complementary and sports industries. Recognised in over 35
countries worldwide; an ITEC qualification will help you wherever you
choose to work.
ITEC qualifications have been accredited by the Qualifications and
Curriculum Authority, on behalf of the Department for Education and
Skills in the UK. All qualifications comply with the National
Occupational Standards where they exist and are supported by the
National Training Organisations.
- Course Starting on: 29 February (Mondays and Wednesday 1830-2130hrs) for 25 weeks
- Course Starting on: 5 September (Mondays and Wednesday 1830-2130hrs) for 25 weeks
- You may choose to give £1000 as deposit and rest payable in £200 equal instalments.
Included in Fees:
• Course notes
• Text book
• DVD Rom explaining all treatments
• Exam Registration Fee
• Kits (approx £350)
• Uniform (approx £20)
We do not take more than 10 learners per batch. So you can be
assured to small group and intensive training. This is a very popular
course so book early as places are limited. Booking early will also help us to post your pre course reading material so that you can start your studies.
ITEC qualifications are internationally recognised. You will be able
to obtain professional indemnity insurance and professional membership
of any Therapy body such as FHT, CthA, BMC, etc.