- Cell Structure
- Skin Cellular Composition
- Muscular and Skeletal Systems
- Cardiovascular - Heart and Blood Circulation
- Lymphatic System - Lymph glands and production of Tissue Fluid
- Neurological System - Brain and Nervous Tissue
- Endocrine System - Main endocrine organs and role of hormones
- Respiratory System - Lungs and air pathways
- Reproductive system
- Urinary System - Kidneys and water metabolism
Describe, in relationship to the body, the signs and symptoms of less common pathologies of the:
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Nervous system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Lymphatic system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Reproductive system
- None. It is a beginners course for learners wishing to start a
career in complementary therapy. ITEC recommends that learners should
have achieve a level of education equivalent to 5 GCSE’s at grades A*-C.
However exemptions may be made for adult returners with experience e
of the workplace.
- This unit will be assessed by an externally set multiple choice question paper
- Portfolio of assignments
Once you have completed the qualification, you may:
- Start your own full time / part time therapy business offering Massage
- Help friends and family by providing treatments
- Study further ITEC courses in Massage, Indian Head Massage, Beauty
Therapy, Ayurvedic Massage, Thai Massage, Hot Poultice Massage. Etc.
- Work in spas, health clubs, reports, beauty salons
- Become mobile therapist
ITEC Level 3 Diploma Anatomy and Physiology
ITEC qualifications are the best way to start your career in the
beauty, complementary and sports industries. Recognised in over 35
countries worldwide; an ITEC qualification will help you wherever you
choose to work.
ITEC qualifications have been accredited by the Qualifications and
Curriculum Authority, on behalf of the Department for Education and
Skills in the UK. All qualifications comply with the National
Occupational Standards where they exist and are supported by the
National Training Organisations.
- £595 if booked before Dec 2010. £695 if booked after Dec 2010.
Included in Fees:
Exam Registration Fee
We do not take more than 10 learners per batch. So you can be
assured to small group and intensive training. This is a very popular
course so book early as places are limited. Booking early will also help us to post your pre course reading material so that you can start your studies.
ITEC qualifications are internationally recognised. You will be able
to obtain professional indemnity insurance and professional membership
of any Therapy body such as FHT, CthA, BMC, etc.