Uniform Rebate, Nurses Tax Rebate, Doctors Tax Relief

By: My Uniform Rebate  01/08/2013
Keywords: Accountancy, locum work, Doctors Tax

Uniform Rebate. If you incur work related expenses that aren't reimbursed by your employer, you may have overpaid on your tax. At My Uniform Rebate we offer FREE CONSULTATIONS to evaluate whether you have overpaid on your Tax. If so we would act on your behalf to by claiming back the tax you have overpaid. As stated by H M Revenue and Customs you are entitled to claim for the last FOUR YEARS. Nurses Tax Rebate. Unknown to majority of healthcare workers, you may be entitled to claim back overpaid tax. As stated in the H M Revenue and Customs Guidelines you are able to claim bake numerous expenses such as; - Uniform Costs. - Cost of Cleaning Uniform - Membership Fees - Subsistence Costs - And Many More Allowable Expenses At My Uniform Rebate, we will provide you with FREE CONSULTATIONS to evaluate whether or not you are entitled to a tax rebate. If so, with your permission we will apply for a tax refund on your behalf. Doctors/Locum Work. Locum doctors could suffer income tax at 40%, superannuation contributions at 7.5% and national insurance contributions at 8% (total 55.5%). Simply by changing your legal structure to a Sole Trader or Limited Company, you could save significant amounts in tax and national insurance. We provide FREE Consultations and Advice To Everyone, so if you want to find out how we can help you save on your tax, give us a call. Edit Delete My Uniform Rebate was formed by Tony Orphanou and Associates Ltd due to the increasing need to supply a specialist service to workers who incur work related expenses.

Keywords: Accountancy, Doctors Tax, Healthcare Tax Returns, locum work, Nurses Tax,