We undertake fair, robust and proportionate investigations into any type of grievance, disciplinary or whistleblowing complaint. Our professional investigation service means that whether you want to outsource one complaint, or to contract your whole investigation needs to CMP, you are working with the UK’s leading provider of workplace investigations.
We can help you achieve a sensitive, thorough and independent
investigation into complaints of bullying or harassment when you and
your colleagues are snowed under with vital time-limited work, or you
don’t have someone suitable to deal with a sensitive or senior-level
complaint. We can be on site within 5 days, and will complete the investigation within 30 days.
We are the only organisation in the UK which is clear about the we work to. It is our 20 years’ experience and our team of professional investigators working on over 200 investigations per year that makes us the investigation experts.
No matter what your organisational culture, or the status of the parties involved, we will have the investigator to fit your needs.
Our team is an outstanding and diverse team of specialists: HR,
lawyers, barristers, former union reps, magistrates, and Acas
officials. And because you’re working with the UK’s largest provider
of independent workplace investigations, we make sure your
investigations are carried out within 30 days, delivered to budget, and will stand up to the most rigorous ET scrutiny.
Benefits of using our Investigation Service
- Transparent, independent cost-effective and unconstrained by the logistical and emotional demands faced by internal staff
- As much or as little as you want – fact-find only,
or investigation with recommendations; a review of your internal
investigations; professional expert to hear appeals
- Our sensitive, skilful investigators make sure the process is as constructive as possible
by remaining impartial and giving everyone the chance to put their
views across, give their evidence, feel heard and not have to endure a
- Procedural transparency allows accountability of investigators to be clear.
- Clear outcomes constructively given to all concerned during a full debrief mean the investigation can draw the past to a close and allow people to move on.
- Reduced future grievances by using each
investigation as a learning platform, not only for the parties involved
but also for your organisation; our 360 evaluation and ROI report
follows the Kirkpatrick model and provides organisational learning
- Minimised appeals and ET applications, with a more
robust, thorough and accurate process; when cases do move to appeal or
ET claim, our work has been much praised and significantly increases
your chance of success.