Daisy Birthing is a gentle relaxed active birthing concept with weekly classes helping you to enjoy every step of your pregnancy whilst looking forward to a positive birth.
Classes are a fabulous combination of yoga inspired but pregnancy relevant moves, breathing techniques, relaxation and self hypnosis alongside active birth education.
Classes focus on preparing the key birth muscles and soft tissue structures to aid optimum position of baby, to prepare the birthing tisuses and to help mum feel birth fit.
Suited to those who
- Want a gentle pregnancy exercise programme
- Want to learn deep relaxation and birth breathing
- Are concerned about optimum foetal position perhaps following a previous posterior birth
- Want to alleviate pregnancy back ache or pelvic issues
- Want to understand how to use movement to aid labour
Mondays 6pm at Mothercare, Edmonton
Tuesday 7.45pm Harmony, Hitchin
Wednesday 1pm and 7.45pm Harmony, Hitchin
Thursdays 7.45pm Bramingham Park, Luton
Sunday 5pm Tilsworth, Nr Leighton Buzzard
All just £54 for a six week term!
Couples Workshops also available.
Call/text or email for more information or book online at www.harmony-hitchin.co.uk