Food Hygiene Training Courses
Safer Food Scores
food safety training, Food Hygiene Training, hygiene training
advanced food hygiene training
- We offer these food hygiene training courses:
- - Foundation food hygiene training is now known as the Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering. This is a single day food hygiene training course suitable for those preparing open high risk food.
- - Intermediate food hygiene training is now known as the Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering. This is a three day course suitable for those who supervise others.
- - Advanced food hygiene training is now known as the Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering. This is a five day course suitable for those who supervise others. It is also one of the qualifying criteria for those who wish to train others at foundation food hygiene level.
- – HACCP training - Level 2 Award in HACCP for Catering. This is a one day course suitable for those involved in maintaining HACCP systems. It also acts as excellent refresher training for those whose food hygiene certificate is more than three years old.
- – Scores on the doors training - devised by Safer Food Scores to help you predict the score the EHO will give you and to help you gain 5 stars everytime
- - Food hygiene auditor skills training - Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection Skills. This is a one day course intended for those involved in practical auditing or inspection of food premises, including internal or 3rd party auditors, enforcement officers and those verifying catering HACCP systems.
, Basic Food Hygiene
, Food Hygiene Course
, food hygiene rating scheme
, food hygiene trainer
, Food Hygiene Training
, Food Safety Consultancy
, food safety training
, foundation food hygiene training
, Haccp Training
, hygiene training
, Intermediate Food Hygiene
, Level 2 food safety in catering
, level 2 haccp in catering
, level 3 supervising food safety in catering
, level 4 managing food safety in catering
, Scores on the doors