Mitel 5340 IP handset
Jungle Networks Limited
telephone systems, IP telephony, business telephone systems
business phone systems
The Mitel 5340 IP Phone delivers one-touch access to many phone features and applications. A full-featured IP telephone, it provides a large backlit graphics display with 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call-state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality with wideband audio, and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development. The 5340 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, office managers or administrators, hot desk users, teleworkers, and contact center agents and supervisors.
5340 IP Features:
- large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features) A separate add-on programmable key module is not required to support soft labeling and line indicators.
- wideband audio support — ships with a wideband phone (7 kz) standard
- peripherals and modules support: line interface module, IP conference unit, wireless LAN stand, gigabit Ethernet stand
- 13 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer/Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- six context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for simplified applications development using Adobe Dreamweaver or other standard Web publishing applications. LDAP or active directory access is supported by an HTML application.
- PC Companion application for easy user programming and key labeling. Softkey labeling can also be done through the phone keypad.
- teleworker functionality
- dual-mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- dual-port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- language support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- dedicated headset interface
- 802.3af power compliant (IEEE standard)
- designed for power conservation: 3.2 watts typical (idle) power consumption
, business telephone systems
, IP telephony
, phone system
, telephone systems