Allergy testing by specialist allergy physician.

Allergy testing by specialist allergy physician. from Dr Michael Radcliffe (Physician & Allergist)

By: Dr Michael Radcliffe (Physician & Allergist)  02/12/2010
Keywords: Doctors, physician, Allergist


As an allergy specialist I advise adults (including teenagers) who suffer from asthma, hay fever, rhinitis, skin allergy (allergy rash, urticaria, eczema, allergy swellings, angioedema, oral allergy) as well as allergies to pollens, moulds, cats, dogs, animals, drugs, bees, wasps, insects, rubber latex and chemical sensitivity. I have a wide experience of food allergy and intolerance and the various other manifestations of food sensitivity including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and lactose intolerance.

I see patients from Southampton, Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Isle of Wight and Sussex

Keywords: Allergist, Doctors, physician, Physician And Allergist

Contact Dr Michael Radcliffe (Physician & Allergist)


Print this page