PS Link Manager
Prestashop development company
Suppose, website 1 wants his website's link on website 2.
* Step 1 : First owner of the website 1 have to add the link of website 2, on his website link page, may be any other page also.
* Step 2 : Website 1 has to fill the submit url form on the website 2.
* Step 3 : Our module just check, wheather, the reciprocal link for website 2 has been placed on the link page of website 1, or, not, if the reciprocal link is available, then, from admin side, the link for website 1 on website 2 can be approved.
Just three step and you are done.
Additional Features for Prestashop link exchange :
* Automate your link exchange.
* Administrator panel for easy control
* Option to choose between manual accept and reject.
* Display website thumbnail.
* Display title and description.
* Powerful SPAM filter.
* Block duplicate website submissions
* Mark links as featured and much more....
1. First, a new category needs to be created, in which a link would be placed from admin side (Check screenshot 1) .
2. From user side, user clicks on submit link (Check attachment 2).
3. Needs to fill up necessary fields of the form (Check attachment 3).
4. From admin side, click on the category in which link has been submitted (Check attachment 4).
5. You can activate the submitted link, after checking the availibility of the reciprocal link (Check attachment 5).
Product Page URL: http://www.globonetics.com/store/prestashop-module/prestashop-link-manager.html