A unique experience for those who want to enjoy the traditional charm of a shepherd’s hut without sacrificing modern-day conveniences such as a hot shower and flushing toilet . The Complete Southdowner has everything you need. Finished to the highest specifications, with its own quality shower room and compact oak kitchenette, it provides delightful guest accommodation, a romantic retreat or a bolthole so self-contained you might not want to leave it.
· External dimensions: 4.5 metres (14ft 9”) long by 2.18 metres (7ft 2”) wide
· Internal dimensions: 4.24 metres (13ft 11”) long by 1.92 metres (6ft 3”) wide
· Traditional black painted cast iron wheels on oak axles
· Hand crafted, black painted wrought iron draw bar
· Classic curved roof finished in copper or zinc which fades to subtle shades of verdis gris and pewter.
· Maintenance-free weatherboard sides in your choice of New England colours.
· Fully insulated roof, walls and floor
· High quality, hard wearing engineered oak floor with oiled finish
· Double-glazed traditional style window
· Double hardwood half-glazed stable doors, finished in your choice of colour.
· Hand crafted solid oak steps
· Full electrics, including two double sockets, four mounted interior wall lights, alcove lights and exterior lantern light with sensor.
· Shower Room:
Shower Unit - One piece, seamless shower enclosure constructed from high quality marine grade composite with bi-fold door
Triton, 8.5 kilowatt instant electric shower.
Ceramic wash basin with mixer tap.
Large inset mirror above basin
Full size flushing toilet with Saniflo waste system
Automatic extractor fan
Oiled solid oak worktop
Round brushed steel sink
Brushed steel mixer tap