Southdown shepherds huts are built to the highest specifications to provide an attractive and flexible living space – as a home office, children’s playroom, guest accommodation, studio, pool house or simply a cosy bolthole to get away from it all.
Southdown Shepherds Huts offer two styles of building - the Classic Southdowner and the Complete Southdowner. They both have the following features:
· Classic Curved roofs finished in copper or zinc which fade to subtle shades of verdis gris and pewter.
· Maintenance-free weatherboard sides in your choice of New England colours.
· Full insulation and double-glazed windows to provide a warm, cosy and quiet refuge throughout the seasons.
· High quality, hard wearing engineered oak floor with oiled finish
· Traditional half-glazed stable doors
· Full electrics, including several double sockets, mounted interior wall lights and exterior lantern light with sensor.
· Handcrafted solid oak steps
· Oiled oak axles to give added strength to the chassis.In addition, the Complete Southdowner is fitted with a compact oak kitchenette and its own shower room, including shower unit, basin and flushing toilet.