We are ‘Part P’ approved NICEIC domestic installers.
We cater for the needs of homeowners, landlords, letting agents and housing associations.
Here are some examples of what we may be able to help you with;
- New Installations: wiring your new home extension or outbuilding
- Renovations: rewiring your whole house
- Emergencies: Oops its all gone off!
- Fault finding and Repair
- Testing and Inspection (NICEIC Periodic Inspection Reports)
- Updating your fusebox: Installation of modern consumer units having RCD protection and resettable MCB trips.
- Extra lights, dimmers and sockets
- Electric Heating and Ventilation
- Showers, Saunas and Jacuzzis
- Smoke and Heat Alarms
- Emergency and Security Lighting
- Computer, TV and Telephone Wiring
- Multi-room Audio Visual
- Home Automation
- Disability Aid Installation
- Outdoor Lighting and Power
- Automatic Gate Openers
- Door and Gate Intercoms