Franklin Collins Electronic English Spell Checker
The SPQ-109 includes content from the Collins English Dictionary of Spelling and Hyphenation.
Achieve proficiency in spelling, Phonetic Spell Correction
automatically identifies and defines commonly confused words'
Confusables', spelling variants and more....
- Phonetic Spell Correction:
Type "nolij" and find "knowledge".
Words such as homonyms and spelling variants that are
often confused. Eg here: locally or hear: listen.
- Word Builder:
Features the return of this popular solver: enter up to
12 letters and it will return as many possible solutions
(starting with the longest word first) ranging from 12
letters to 3, great for all kinds of popular word games.
- Crossword Solver:
Crossword Solver: Enter ? to find missing letters to help with crosswords.
- Anagram Solver: Turn a series of letters into a word.
- My List: Create your own list of words to study.
- Metric and currency converter: Metric, Imperial and Currency Converters.
- Games: Anagrams, Hangman, Word Train, Word Blaster, Word Deduction, Spelling Bee.
- Battery Included 1 x CR2032 (3v Lithium)
Email - none provided
Print this page