Glenn Oxberry, Authorised Distributor Utility Warehouse
Gas Utilities, gas suppliers, Utility Warehouse
The Utility Warehouse Price Promise means you can benefit from:
cheapest gas and electricity in my area
· The UK’s cheapest standard Gas and Electricity or they will give you back Double the Difference!
(Charges, terms and conditions apply. For full details of the Utility Warehouse Price Promise see www.consolidatebillsuk.co.uk)
· 10% Extra Discount on Energy – you can get an extra 10% discount on the energy you have used (gas, electricity or dual fuel) after you have been with the Utility Warehouse for a year. Ask me for details!
· Gas and Electricity - you'll be amazed at how much the Utility Warehouse could save you compared with the cheapest standard direct debit tariffs available from their competitors. And once you've transferred your energy to the Utility Warehouse you can relax, confident in the knowledge you'll always receive a really great deal with their unique 'Triple Value' guarantee.
· Once you’ve transferred your energy to the Utility Warehouse you can relax, confident in the knowledge you'll always receive a really great deal.
· If you’re tired of changing suppliers every few months, and are looking for guaranteed long-term value and peace of mind on your energy services, you should join over 350,000 customers throughout the UK who already benefit from substantial savings with the Utility Warehouse.
· Switching your energy services to the Utility Warehouse is easy. There’s no interruption to your supply. You keep the same pipes and meters and receive exactly the same gas and electricity. Plus, there’s no minimum contract on the Utility Warehouse’s energy services, so if you’re not happy with the savings you’re making, you can go back to your current supplier's higher prices at any time! · 'Triple Value' guarantee - the Utility Warehouse provides customers with complete peace of mind on their energy bills. They compare their prices every month against the average of the cheapest direct debit tariffs available from each of the 'Big 6' suppliers*, on a like-for-like basis and will adjust their prices on a regular basis if necessary.
1. For your gas, they guarantee their prices will always be cheaper than British Gas, wherever you live in the UK.
2. For your electricity, they guarantee their prices will always be cheaper than the prices charged by the regional electricity supplier for the area where you live.
3. And for your complete peace of mind, they guarantee their prices will always remain competitive compared with the cheapest standard tariffs available from the 'Big 6' suppliers*.
*'Big 6' means the six major energy companies who currently supply over 98% of UK households, comprising: British Gas, E.ON, npower, EDF, Scottish Power and Scottish & Southern Energy. Guarantees and price comparisons are based on the OFGEM standard domestic usage profiles for low, medium and high users on a like-for-like basis, and exclude Club Membership fee, surcharge for gas customers using an Independent Gas Transporter, dual-fuel discounts and online tariffs. Applies to residential energy customers who pay by direct debit only.
· Feed-in tariffs (FITs) – with the Utility Warehouse Feed-In Tariffs, you could save money – or even make money – by generating your own electricity at home, using solar panels or wind turbines. The Utility Warehouse will pay you more than any other supplier for the electricity you generate.
I don't know if you want to contact me. Now, if you do I have some fabulous information to consolidate bills!
, consolidate bills
, gas & electricty
, gas suppliers
, Gas Utilities
, how to save money every month
, Utility Warehouse
Contact Glenn Oxberry, Authorised Distributor Utility Warehouse
Print this page