Workplace & Personal Noise Monitoring, Assessments & surveys; Noise at Work Regulations 2005
R&B Industrial ltd
Risk Assessments, Fans, Noise at Work
R & B Industrial Cost Effective Workplace & Personal Noise Monitoring & Assessments, includes:
- Thorough examination and monitoring of existing noise and personal exposure levels, daily, weekly and peak values. Meeting requirements of Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Spot sampling in specific areas to quantify allowable exposure times.
- Examination of existing noise control measures and hearing protection.
- Assessment of hearing protection requirements with respect to your specific needs and noise levels using single number rating (SNR) and high, medium and low (HML) methods.
- Specific examples of different types of hearing protection relevant to your needs.
- Clear guidance and explanation on action points required to meet regulations.
- Recommendations for reducing noise exposure levels, specific to your requirements. These can often be low cost techniques and solutions.
- A range of noise reduction and control techniques can be applied to equipment such as:
>Reducing fan noise, metal press and punch noise.
>Pneumatic conveyors, fans and blades, noise absorption, screens, vibration dampening and isolation techniques.
- A comprehensive glossary of all terms and phrases, ensuring a full understanding for the reader.
- Recommendations on health surveillance, noise monitoring and audiometer testing.
- We can also provide implementation plans, advice on signage and noise zoning.
, Noise at Work
, Noise attenuation
, Risk Assessments
, Workplace Monitoring