Using an extremely effective bactericide derived from Grapefruit extract our wipes were uniquely developed as personal hygiene and surface cleaning wipes which would effectively eliminate bacteria and be kind to skin. In use in hospitals and approved for use on Surfaces and as Patient wipes. Nursing staff use them to clean as a single use cloth to prevent cross infection. Patients use them to clean their immediate environment and as a refreshing personal wipe which provides reassurance against Hospital Acquired Infections.
Great for the car, the workplace and take them on holiday, they will sanitise hands before eating, they will leave surfaces literally “clean enough to eat off” and provide you with the reassurance that you are doing everything possible to prevent illness resulting from bacteria contamination.
- Strong, Soft and Large Cloth – it's actually a wipe that feels like a handful.
- Effective Bactericide – Independantly tested and certified to kill: Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hiriae, Salmonella Poona, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Campylobacter jejuni, Listeria monocytogenes, Streptococcus Mutans, C.Difficile & M.R.S.A.
- Kind to Skin – No alcohol, parabens, solvents or peroxides, which remove natural oils from the skin that can lead to skin problems – Impywipes contain products to increase skin moisture levels.
- Contain no Harmful Chemicals – Based on natural products derived from grapefruit extract, and other ingredients, Impywipes are safe for prolonged and frequent use by anyone.
- Lasting Effect – It is widely believed that ‘Alcohol Wipes’ are most effective at sanitising. However, alcohol kills within 15 seconds and then evaporates allowing the surface to be recontaminated. Impywipes leave a residue of active bactericide on the cleaned surface which continues to kill and delay recontamination.
- Fresh Clean Fragrance – The wipe has a fresh citrus aroma that reassures you that the surface is completely clean after using your Impywipe.
- Biodegradable – The base material is primarily cellulose (wood pulp) and the wipe contains no harmful chemicals, therefore they require no special disposal considerations.