Habitat Creation, ecological services, protected species
You may be tasked to undertake additional actions as part of your ecological works. We are often involved with:
• Careful clearance of land to allow surveys/work to commence – this can involve hand tool work (only) if the use of plant/machinery falls outside the licence conditions due to its weight impact on the ground/wildlife therein.
• Brushcutting, mowing, clearance of dense bramble and scrub/vegetation.
• Mulching and sensitive/green removal of vegetation cuttings off site can be arranged.
• Creation of hibernacula, ponds, scrapes and enhancement of other areas of habitat.
• Planting/sowing of a range of items which are required to meet the demands of planning conditions, such as wildflower meadow seed or shrubs and trees.
, Habitat Creation
, Habitat Management
, protected species
, Scrub Clearance