There is nothing more frustrating than going out to start your car on a cold morning and finding out it won’t start! Car breakdowns traditionally increase as the winter progresses.
Breaking down in bad weather is no fun at all – while Julian Rogers can’t stop the rain or snow from falling, we can help to make sure your car is in tip top condition and better able to deal with wintery conditions.
· treads are important all year round but, in wet or icy conditions, you will depend on them for safety.
· It is vital that wiper blades clear the screen efficiently and safely.
· If you forget to top up your antifreeze in cold conditions, you won’t be going very far at all.
Julian Rogers Autoservices in Gloucester will carry out a comprehensive check on the following components and provide a list of faults (if any are present) together with a quotation for repair.
Wipers – condition and operation; Tyres – condition and pressures; Antifreeze – strength (with up to 1 litre TOP UP); Brake fluid – level and condition; Lights – operation and performance; Battery – condition including load test; Alternator – charge rate; Engine oil – level (with up to 1 litre TOP UP).
· RING TO BOOK – 526777 OR 308006
· TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT OFF YOUR REPAIR (on production of this letter and your invoice).