Our panel solicitors are all members of Resolution and provide legal services and advice to help you with:
- divorce or civil partnership dissolution
- deciding how family assets and/or income should be shared after separation
- problems regarding contact (previously called access) or residence (previously called custody) for your children/grandchildren
- problems in making decisions about your children (for example which school they will attend, or what surname they should use)
- obtaining domestic violence injunctions (non-molestation orders/occupation orders).
- Our panel solicitors are proud to work differently – by removing wasteful practises and managing their relationship with you remotely. They are therefore able to offer their services to you under our fixed fee scheme wherever possible, or at hourly rates up to 66% lower than those available from high street firms.