CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering 13 - 15/05/13 near Bristol
Euro-Pacific Partnerships Ltd
food safety, food safety training, Food Hygiene Training
Euro-Pacific Partnerships is running a 3 day Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Accredited Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering Course from 13th - 15th May 2013 near Thornbury, Bristol, South Gloucestershire. The course incorporates technical content but is presented using Action Learning techniques designed to result in action, problem solving and facilitate behavioural change within your business.
If your team are not trained then your business brand is at risk. At Euro-Pacific Partnerships we strive to support food businesses to achieve brand integrity and protection. Training the right people to the right level of knowledge is both empowering and necessary.
Who needs this qualification?
Managers and supervisors in small, medium or large catering businesses. Particularly relevant for those who have to develop or monitor HACCP based food safety management procedures and systems.
Why is this training important?
Anyone working in a supervisory position in the food business is not only responsible but also accountable for food safety. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively.
• Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system
• Understand food safety procedures
• Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
• Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety
• Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety
• Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination
• Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety
• Appreciate the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises
What our clients say about our training “Great value, Excellent Venue, Captivating Trainers - Food Safety with a Twist"
* Date: 13, 14, 15 May 2013
* Location: Eastwood Park, near Thornbury, Bristol, South Gloucestershire
* Cost: £405 per person plus vat
* Early Bird Discount: £ 360 per person plus vat if full payment is received by 15th April 2013
*Course includes all training materials, text book, refreshments and lunch
Food Hygiene Course
, Food Hygiene Training
, food safety
, Food Safety Consultancy
, food safety training
, Haccp Training
, Hazard Analysis