Food Technical Services offer confidential advice, support , mentoring, training and project/technical management services to food manufacturers and handlers, including interim or part time technical management.
Our expertise includes:
· Basics for “start up” food businesses, meeting statutory requirements.
· Technical team building and development for larger businesses.
· Achieving technical acceptance of product process and premises by customers, importers, exporters and government authorities.
· Preparation for accreditation, including: British Retail Consortium (BRC) std, Safe & local supplier approval (SALSA), Organic and others.
· Factory design and building projects.
· Product, process, and factory development.
· Cleaning and hygiene systems.
· Food safety/microbiology/chemistry and quality/process management systems.
· Environmental health issues and problem solving.
· UK and foreign labelling and food legislation.
· Yield, pack quantity/giveaway controls, waste and environmental controls.
· HACCP guidance and mentoring
· Training Services
- Royal Environmental Health Institute certificated – HACCP and Food safety courses.
- A wide range of Food Industry bespoke courses and Certificated courses.
Example projects and details of courses can be found at