In today’s Health and Safety climate, many Clients, Contractors and Employers will not permit any persons at work, unless they have received basic health and safety awareness training.
This course is suitable for a wide range of delegates, as it is continuously updated to cover the latest Legislation.
- Welcome / Introduction
- Pre Course Test Paper
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Accident Reporting and Emergency Procedures
- Accident Prevention
- Health and Hygiene
- Manual Handling
- Working at Heights
- Working with Electrical Equipment, Electrical Hazards, Maintenance and PAT testing of Power Tools
- Mechanical Aids and LOLER 1998
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Use of Vehicles
- Noise and Vibration
- Fire Prevention and Procedures
- Excavations and Confined Spaces
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- First Aid and understanding RIDDOR requirements
- Requirements of PUWER 1998
- Written Test Paper
- Course Appraisals / Close
This is a One Day Course (08:45 – 16:30)
Any Delegate not achieving the required pass mark of 77% for the written test paper will be offered the opportunity to re-sit Question Paper 2 on the day.