Daisy Birthing classes now runing in new Havering locations!
Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal™ Classes: Havering
Hypnobirthing, antenatal classes, Pregnancy Yoga
Daisy classes are coming to Upminster! Book your place now on the upcoming term of Saturday morning classes starting on 16th July from 9.30am at Coopers' Coborn & Company, St Mary's Lane with free parking available.
A term of Daisy Birthing classes will be beneficial from 14 weeks pregnant up until the birth of baby, with each term running for six weeks and classes around 1 hour 20 minutes each; you'll get to enjoy:-
* Yoga based movement - to help ease common pregnancy ailments, help encourage baby to find their optimal foetal position and explore movements for labour,
* Breathing techniques - to help support you on your birthing journey,
* Active Birthing & Antenatal education - to help you build confidence and trust in your body through understanding,
* Relaxation & Birth hypnosis - to help dispel fears and anxieties about childbirth whilst also allowing you valuable time in your pregnancy to bond with your growing baby,
* Relaxed class environment where all birth choices are supported, connecting with other mums in your area for peer support.
Daisy Birthing classes have been taught in Havering by Lynn Zanatta, local mum of 3 since 2013. FEDANT accredited, you can read reviews from other local mums about the classes here before deciding if they're right for you and bookings can be made online at http://thedaisyfoundation.com/antenatal-classes-in-essex-lynn-zanatta/
, antenatal classes
, Pregnancy Yoga
Contact Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal™ Classes: Havering
Print this page