Surviving Tour in the UK
Tactical Awareness Organisation
Adrenalin, team building ideas
If you are brave enough do NOT bring your tent and lighter or matches!!!
(If you missed the last trek)
How can you survive in the nature?
You can learn those most important things what able to save your life and how to react correctly in an extreme situation.
Now you can try to sleep in your own shelter and cook your food on your lighted fire.
It is a basic preparation for extreme situations or accidents e.g. plane accident, car accident, disasters etc.
These things come from real military experiences by qualified instructors.
Try it how you can save your life or others as well…
Those people who complete this course successfully will get certificate and badge what can use for our Military Fight System grading requirement. /Ask the instructors about it/
Interested? Book here: http://www.taoteam.co.uk/bookinglist.html
in Survival Treks planned trekking
What you need to bring:
• Bag /comfortable, waterproof or use waterproof covering, 55l or bigger/
• For change: plus one underwear, socks and t-shirt as many days of trek
• 2-3l/day water
• Food for those days, sandwiches, and what you want to cook, whatever you like
• Nuts, dried fruit /small pack 300-400g/day
• First aid kit
• Ropes for tying /5-6mm thick, 1-5m long/
• Warm drink in thermos /coffee, tea and soup/
• Swiss knife
• Tent /it depends the number of persons//not necessary in this trek/
• Sleeping bag /waterproof covering, it depends the area/
• Steel glass
• Small towel
• Some plastic bags for rubbish and covering of equipment
• Camping stove
• Shoe polish
• Matchbox, lighter/not necessary in this trek/
• Toilet paper
If you have any question do not hesitate, please send an email to [email protected]
, team building ideas