For candidates who prepare, cook and handle food. The level 2 qualification replaces the basic foundation certificate in food hygiene qualification. This is a popular choice for most businesses to train all food handlers in. This will ensure each employee has a sound understanding to protect food and your customers.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Food safety and hygiene hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
If you have several candidates to train contact us to arrange a course within your workplace or separate venue. This is a one day (or two half day) course with a multiple choice examination at the end.
Level 3 and HACCP courses also available.