SHE Compliancy Ltd
This SSSTS training course provides an introduction to health and safety, welfare, environmental and legal responsibilities relevant to the candidates workplace. This CITB SSSTS course will equip you with the base knowledge and skills to contribute to a safely managed site/workplace.
Content of the SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme):-
• Understand the Health & Safety Act and Relevant Regulations
• Approved Code of Practices and Guidance Notes
• Understand how Health & Safety Law in Structured
• Carry out Risk Assessments and Produce Method Statements
• Working at Height
• Demolition, Noise and Vibration
• Accidents, First Aid and Occupational Health
• Manual Handling
• Fire Awareness
• Electricity and Confined Space
• Site Inductions and Toolbox Talks
• Intervention Skills
• Combination of group/individual projects and a multiple choice assessment paper taken on the last day.
The SSSTS certificate course is covered in 2 days and it is mandatory for the candidate to attend both days in sequential order. This course can be carried out in a 2 day block or 1 day a week over a 2 week period with each day being approx 7 hours and typically starting at 8.30am. This course is classroom based. On successful completion of the course a 5 year nationally recognised CITB SSSTS certificate will be awarded.
First step in gaining your CSCS Gold Card