Is your business being held back by late paying customers?
Could your business benefit from being paid within 24 hours?
When was the last time you reviewed your Invoice Finance provider’s services and rates?
JKB Business Finance Limited is an independent consultancy designed to help small to medium sized businesses with Invoice Finance and Cashflow solutions. We believe Invoice Finance is not a vanilla product. There are almost 50 recognised providers operating within the UK. As a client, your business and the way you operate is unique; let us test the market and establish and structure an appropriate facility on your behalf.
By incorporating us into your business plan you can organise the provision of up to 95% of the value of your outstanding sales ledger within 24 hours, the balance being paid wholly when the providers receipt of payment from your customer. Using the service of an invoice finance provider means that you are able to unlock the cash tied up in your sales ledger. This will enable your business to trade freely without unwelcome cashflow pressure.
What does JKB Business Solutions Limited do? REMEMBER: Over a contractual period, the lowest headline price often is not always the most cost effective Solution.
We understand the importance of relationships, which is why we have set out new industry standards in providing either a free consultation / free facility review that will establish your unique requirements and allow us to either find the right provider, or confirm you are with the right provider.
So what makes one provider different from another?
• Client to Staff ratios.
• The speed the provider can make payment against invoices.
• Service levels fluctuate radically.
• You may be paying for a bespoke credit control service when you don’t really want it, or need it.
• Refactoring fees! Often a hidden fee is levied when the invoice reaches 90 days past the invoice date.
• Are your invoices and back-up documents being scanned?
• How many days interest is the provider charging for clearing cash, BACS and cheque payments?
• Recourse periods – How many days will the provider finance your debts?
• General “service and interest” charges differ from provider to provider.
• Headline rates quoted often do not include hidden disbursements.