Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing Gym Hull
Fitness Instructor Courses Hull, Gym Instructor Course Hull, Level 2 Gym Course Hull,
The Active IQ Certificate in Fitness Instructing (GYM) is at level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework. It also provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 2.
Qualification Accreditation Number: (QCF) 500/8756/3
Course Credit Value: 24
Course Start Date: Courses start from the date of booking
Duration: 12 Weeks
Learning Method: e-Learning
Assessment Location: Hull
Assessment Dates: Learners are required to attend 2 multiple choice theory exams and 2 practical assessments. Suitable dates will be agreed between the learner and fitQ.
• Some experience of gym-based exercises, including free weights, is highly recommended
• The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
• There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2
• To train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment
• To develop learner’s knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to exercise and fitness
• To develop learner’s ability to plan and deliver safe and effective gym sessions
• To provide learners with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities required by the exercise and fitness industry
• To provide learners with an awareness of health and safety in an exercise and fitness environment
• To provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further qualifications in the exercise and fitness industry
Progression with fitQ:
• Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) (QCF) provides progression to Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training for learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills and become personal trainers working with specialist populations as well as the general population
This qualification comprises of six mandatory units.
Unit 1: Anatomy and physiology for exercise (Level 2 – Credit Value: 6)
Unit 2: Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity (Level 2 – Credit Value: 2)
Unit 3: Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment (Level 2 – Credit Value: 2)
Unit 4: Principles of exercise, fitness and health (Level 2 – Credit Value: 4)
Unit 5: Preparing for gym-based exercise (Level 2 – Credit Value: 4)
Unit 6: Instructing gym-based exercise (Level 2 – Credit Value: 6)
Successful achievement of all six mandatory units must be achieved for the full qualification.
The Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym qualifies for our split payment plan. Contact 01482 762038 and pay 50% to secure your booking and pay the remaining balance within 60 days.
If you require further information, email us at courses@fitQ.co.uk
Fitness Instructor Courses Hull
, Gym Instructor Course Hull
, Level 2 Gym Course Hull
, Level 2 Gym Instructor Courses Hull