iPhone Repair

By: Neptune Computing - Hasting Computer Repairs and iPhone Repairs  05/06/2013
Keywords: iphone repair

We repair all iphones. If your iPhone needs a repair we can help. 90% of all repairs are done in-house, the other 10% we send away to a specialist for severe circuit board related issues.

Keywords: iphone repair

Contact Neptune Computing - Hasting Computer Repairs and iPhone Repairs

Email - none provided

Print this page

Other products and services from Neptune Computing - Hasting Computer Repairs and iPhone Repairs

05/06/2013

Computer Repair

Neptune Computing Can repair all types of computers and diagnose even the most complex problems. We repair; Laptop, Desktop, Towers