Stonemasonry, Brighton, East Sussex - Tilleys Stonemasons Ltd
Tilleys Stonemasons Ltd
stone masonry, stone restoration, Marble Restoration
T. E. Tilley Ltd, Memorial Masons was founded in 1930 by T. E. (Tom) Tilley. He first operated from the family home in Lewes Road with a small yard in Melbourne Street, then progressed to the present works at Railway Arch, Hollingdean in 1933.
, Marble Restoration
, stone masonry
, stone restoration