E-Learning Top Tips iPhone App Launched by Kineo
Distance learning, E-learning Courses, web based training
Kineo E-Learning has made its popular e-learning top tips available through a free iPhone App.
For many years Kineo has published a regular series of articles on best practice in e-learning design. These e-learning top tips explore issues from scoping to scripting scenarios to evaluation.
The iPhone app includes 40 practical sessions grouped into four areas:
· Scoping for success
· Design must-dos
· Models and theories
· Tools and media
The iPhone app includes sessions such as:
· make the business case for e-learning
· make your e-learning real with scenarios and dialogue
· use graphics, audio and video in the right way
· extend your reach through social media and more...
Whether you design e-learning, commission it for your organization, or are new to the field, Kineo’s e-learning top tips will help you raise your game and stay up to date on the latest trends and thinking.
Cammy Bean, Kineo’s VP of Learning Design commented: “We love sharing our top tips and discussing instructional design best practice. With the Kineo E-learning Top Tips app, you’ve got a whole design team in your pocket to support you and to make sure your e-learning is designed to succeed. “
iPhone App Features:
· Get practical advice that you can start applying to any e-learning project in minutes
· Get the latest tips automatically
· Share tips with others, and bookmark your favourites
You can download the App here: http://itunes.apple.com/uk/app/kineo-e-learning-top-tips/id454724285
Kineo will be regularly updating the top tips and will also be publishing an Android version shortly. More details on the iPhone e-learning top tips app are available from the Kineo website.
, E-learning Courses
, web based training