Landlords Buildings Insurance for residential and commercial property

Landlords Buildings Insurance for residential and commercial property from iInsure365 Insurance

By: iInsure365 Insurance  20/10/2011
Keywords: insurance, Property insurance, Insurance quote

iInsure365 are specialists in Landlords Buildings Insurance for residential and commercial property. Our comprehensive cover extends to student let property, blocks and housing in multiple occupancy (HMO’s) amongst others. We are unique as we only offer one product. Please call us today to discuss your insurance requirements on 01273 827090.

Keywords: Building insurance, buildings insurance, commercial buildings insurance, insurance, Insurance Agents and Brokers, insurance policy, Insurance quote, Landlord Building Insurance, Landlord House Insurance, landlord insurance, landlord property insurance, Landlords Buildings Insurance, landlords insurance, multi buildings insurance, multi property insurance, Property insurance, property portfolio, residential buildings insurance,

Contact iInsure365 Insurance


Print this page

Other products and services from iInsure365 Insurance


Students Lets Insurance

Landlords insurance for student let properties


Commercial & Residential Buildings Insurance

Comprehensive landlord cover for commercial, residential and multi buildings insurance for landlords throughout the UK.


Landlords Insurance Quotes

We have compared our prices with our competitors and iInsure365 offer great savings on comprehensive landlords cover, but you won't find us on comparison websites.