Champagne lovers everywhere are seeking out a new champagne experience , are you one of them?
- You want to be able to choose for yourself, instead of running with the crowd
- You’re looking for something authentic and real from the heart of the region
- You want a connection with the experience
The real trick is knowing what to look for and where to find them. I’m Jiles Halling and I’ve spent the last 15 years living and working in the Champagne region, and getting to know the people who make these little-known champagnes.
Amazingly, I’ve discovered that so many of these gems never see the light of day outside France, and I’m passionate about bringing these stunning champagnes to you. I’ll also help you to uncover the secrets of champagne that most people know nothing about.
Think of me as ‘your man in Champagne’
, bringing you a personalised service
, sharing my unique knowledge
of the area and my network
- Did you know that there are over 5000 small independent champagnes?
- Many of the big brands buy their grapes from these small growers
- Amazingly, some of the big brands have no vineyards of their own at all!
Unlike other wine merchants and clubs, we’re actually based in Champagne. We’re on the spot, in the know, keeping up with what’s going on, so we can bring you the very best of the best of the small independent producers’ champagnes. You’ll be ahead of the game with our monthly newsletters, blogs, videos and articles and our soon to be live forum – all part of the fun. And, you can come and visit us too!