Planning Consultancy

By: Dorset Property Surveys  22/12/2015
Keywords: architectural design, Building Design, house extensions

Can a property be improved / altered by securing planning permission or through permitted development rights? We can help with: •Applying for planning permission for extensions, replacement or new build •Applying for planning permission for barns, stables and rural diversification projects •Securing a change of use of buildings or land •Applying for Certificates of Lawful Use •Advising on permitted development rights that are available •Completing Planning Contravention Notices •Dealing with Enforcement Notices •Preparation of drawings showing existing buildings / land •Preparation of drawings showing proposals for extension, replacement or new buildings •Diversification for farmers and landowners wanting to make better use of buildings and land •We have particular experience of dealing with planning issues within the Green Belt and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) •Agricultural appraisals for rural dwellings. •Commercial appraisals for relief from planning conditions and constraints •Affordable Housing Viability Assessment

Keywords: architectural design, Building Design, building planning, garage conversions, home design, home extensions, house design, house extensions, planning advice, Planning Applications, Planning Consultants, Property Extensions, town planners, town planning, Town planning consultants

Contact Dorset Property Surveys


Print this page

Other products and services from Dorset Property Surveys


Drawings and Plans

Professional independent surveyors with a wealth of knowledge and experience in drawing up plans for a variety of purposes including boundaries, land registry compliant plans, new builds and extensions.


Property Valuation

Professional independent surveyors experience in a variety of property valuation work.


Property Surveys

Professional independent surveyors who will do their best to help you with your property issue