Quayside Marine offers a comprehensive, pro-active brokerage service to ensure your boat is successfully marketed to an extensive worldwide audience.
With bases in the , and , Quayside Marine offers a first class service with a high quality portfolio.
For buyers of a pre-owned boat:
With our excellent contacts throughout , we are confident we can provide you with the best possible service to help find your new boat quicker.
· A commitment to find the right craft for your needs within the agreed budget.
· A matching service, finding the boat of your dreams using our connections throughout .
· A comprehensive database of used boats.
· Peace of mind that we will provide you with the highest possible standard of service, solving any potential problems such as VAT issues or lack of title documents for you.
· Arranging independent surveys, finance, insurance, and delivery.
For those selling their craft:
Quayside Marine will provide you a matching service from our vast database of potential buyers in and worldwide and a realistic valuation on your craft.
- A matching service, finding potential buyers for your boat from our extensive database.
· Extensive advertising in major boating magazines and websites.
· Boats listed on our website together with a selection of photos of the craft.
· Advice on the best way to present your boat to help it sell quicker.
The company is headed by Phil Haste, who has more than 30 years boating knowledge and a strong heritage in brokerage and works for you to help you find your dream boat to buy or sell your craft as quickly as possible. With personal service given as standard,
Whether you are buying or selling a craft, Quayside Marine prides itself on its personal customer service – understanding what sort of boat clients are looking for and then advising on suitable craft. Because of this, we have an extensive database of potential buyers who are looking for craft.