By: LEA Financial Services  16/11/2010
Keywords: estate agent, property agent, property for sale

If you are planning on selling your home or residential let property, you will need to provide an Energy Performance Certificate to the prospective purchaser.
Similarly, if you are a landlord and do not currently have a valid EPC, you will need to get one before you can commence any new lettings.
If you are based in Plymouth or the surrounding area, we can carry out the energy survey for you and issue an EPC so you meet your legal obligations.  If you are outside this area, we can probably connect you to an independent DEA (Domestic Energy Assessor) in your area.

Keywords: Buy To Let, estate agent, Home Movers, house sales, moving home, property agent, property for sale, Property Services

Other products and services from LEA Financial Services


Business Protection Insurance

If you are running any sort of business, you can be liable to claims for injuries or damage. Protect your self from these claims by taking out appropriate and cost-effective insurance through LEA Financial Services.


Commercial Mortgages and Loans

Over the years we have built a network of lending institutions that offer funding from as littel as £40,000 to as much as £300 million.  Depending on the scope and scale of your project, we have the resources to obtain the commercial finance.


Fast independent Mortage Advice

You are looking for a mortgage that suits your needs and want an advisor that goes the extra mile (or two).  We know that buying a home, whether it is for the first-time or not, can be very stressful.  We have been around for some time and understand the stresses so do our very best to take much of the burden. We also understand the market so are able to help most people, whatever their circumstances.  Give us a call on 01752 561981.


Mortgage Advice

Whatever your needs, we offer a full financing and protection service on your home, holiday home, rental or business property.


Business Start-up

We are a one-stop shop for all your business start-up and development needs.