ClearView offer scheduled alarm system maintenance or one-off servicing depending on the type and specification of alarm system installed. During the inspection typically the following tests and adjustments are carried out:
• Thorough visual inspection of all major alarm components including wiring and connections
• Test power supply and battery charging rates
• Visual inspection and walk test all detectors
• Test operation of manually operated devices such as panic buttons
• Inspect, test and lubricate all bell boxes, sirens and speakers
• Check and test remote signaling equipment
• Carry out adjustments as necessary
During Fire Alarm System maintenance all components are checked for satisfactory operation. All detector heads are cleaned and tested for sensitivity. Bell boxes are tested to ensure decibel levels are in accordance with current European standards.
All systems and equipment is inspected and tested for satisfactory operation. Components are cleaned and lubricated as required.