This training will teach you how to conduct waxing covering all areas of face and body waxing (including leg waxing, bikini waxing, underarms, facial hair, and eyebrow wax)
· Working Hygienically
· Health & Safety
· Professional Ethics
· Case study guidance pack
· Recommended Reading
· Preparation for treatment
· After Care Advice
· Equipment & products lists
· The Routine
· Anatomy & Physiology incl, colour diagrams & study notes· The benefits of the treatment
· And more …
Resources required to complete the training
· You will require all relevant equipment and products in order to practice your skills at home as well as completing your case studies. A list of recommended equipment and products are supplied within the training manual.
· You will be required to bring towels but all other equipment and products are supplied during your practical training unless otherwise stated.
· You may print off your training manual and bring with you to the practical training if you wish. However, course notes will be supplied on the training day. If you are unable to print your manual and you wish to have a printed copy this can be posted to you for an additional £7 (A printed copy of the training manual is not included in the training price)
· It is recommended that you purchase a text book, in addition to the training manual, for future reference from our recommended reading list supplied within our training manual.