SWEDISH BODY MASSAGE
This course will help you to discover the benefits both physically and emotionally from massage. You'll be taught how to provide a skilful full body massage to ease those tired, aching muscles and to de-stress your client.
+ Optional upgrade to level 3 NVQ/VRQ in Swedish Massage for an additional fee of £150 (+ £16 one off lifetime membership fee to VTCT, if not already a member.)
50% non refundable deposit is payable to secure your booking. Final 50% is due 14 days before the (start date of the practical training.
Cash, Cheque, Bankers Draft, Postal Order, direct bank transfer or payment by credit or debit card via Paypal.
Please make cheques payable to : K Kilminster
Please send paypal payments to:
If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer, please ask for bank details.
1 day practical + home study + case studies (+ Portfolio & Formal Assessment if taking Level 3 NVQ/VRQ)
Anatomy & Physiology. This can be studied alongside the Body Massage Course and is a self paced home study course, Please ask for further details. This course is currently offered FOC if studied alongside the Swedish Body Massage Accredited Diploma (This offer is for this course only, and does not include the Level 3 Swedish Massage NVQ/VRQ Qualification.)
The Guild of Beauty Therapists ()
The Complementary Medical Association ()
Associated Beauty Therapists ()
Professional Beauty ()
Practitioner Diploma + optional NVQ/VRQ Level 3 (additional fees apply)
Theory to be studied at home using our training manual before attending the practical training as well as additional reading.
Question paper to test you on your understanding of the training manual to be submitted before attending the practical training. Some research may be required to complete the questions
Practical hands on training including assessment
Case studies to be submitted before certificate is issued
· Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
· Courses are recognised and insurable.
· Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study. Case studies may also be required to complete your training.
· Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
· You will give and receive a full treatment on the practical training day. (For one to one training, you may not be able to receive a treatment.)
· Small class sizes for maximum training potential with and assessment by tutor.
· One to one training is also available to suit the students schedule. This is subject to the tutors availability, and courses can also be split into 2 half days allowing time for the student to practice in between, returning on the second day to 'fine tune' there skills. Please ask for further details.
· CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points) awarded on each course.
· Tutors are experienced and passionate about what they do
· Anatomy and physiology, relevant to the course, is covered in the training manual (including colourful diagrams)
· Fun, friendly & informal training environment.
· Included is your Diploma, comprehensive training manual, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea, coffee and water during the break (please bring your own lunch/snacks)
· Couches, chairs, cushions and products required for the training are supplied unless stated otherwise. You will be required to bring towels for your own use.