INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
This massage works on the energy chakras and is a wonderful way of relieving stress and its effects
on the systems on the body. Tension floats away through the relaxation of the muscles and improved
circulation to the brain helps to clear the mind and improve hair and scalp condition. Course duration
Pre-requisite: None Cost
Accredited Diploma £140
Level 3 NVQ/VRQ £290 (& one off life time VTCT membership £16)
1 day + home study + case studies
The Guild of Beauty Therapists
The Complementary Medical Association
Associated Beauty Therapists
- Theory to be studied at home using our training manual before attending the practical training Question paper to test you on your understanding of each module to be submitted before attending the practical training. Some research may be required to complete the questions.
- Practical hands on training including assessment
- 2 Case studies to be submitted before certificate is issued
Upgrade to an NVQ/VRQ Qualification – additional fee £150
(+ £16 one off lifetime membership fee to VTCT, this fee is waived if you have already studied a VTCT course previously and received a membership number.)
In order to study towards the NVQ, in addition to attending the practical training day and studying the training manual prior to attending the practical training, you would be required to do:
* Further home study
*Case studies / Portfolio
* Practical assessment
*Written exam paper
50% non refundable deposit is payable to secure your booking. Final 50% is due no later than 14 days prior to the start date of the practical training.
Cash, Cheque, Bankers Draft, Postal Order, direct bank transfer or payment by credit or debit card via Paypal.
- Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
- Courses are recognised and insurable.
- Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study. Case studies may also be required to complete your training.
- Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
- You will give and receive a full treatment on the practical training day. (For one to one training, you may not be able to receive a treatment.)
- Small class sizes & one to one training available
- CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points) awarded on each course.
- Tutors are experienced and passionate about what they do
- Anatomy and physiology, relevant to the course, is covered in the training manual (including colourful diagrams)
- Fun, friendly & informal training environment.
- Included is your Diploma, comprehensive training manual, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea, coffee and water during the break (please bring your own lunch/snacks)
- Couches, chairs, cushions and products required for the training are supplied unless stated otherwise. You will be required to bring towels for your own use.