HOT STONES MASSAGE Course - NVQ or Accredited Diploma - SWINDON - Fri 4/11/11
Holistic Therapies Training
holistic, beauty therapy, MASSAGE THERAPY
HOT STONE MASSAGE
This training shows the experienced Masseur how to incorporate hot & cold stones to heal the
body and mind.
Prerequisite - A massage qualification. Course duration
Accredited Diploma £140
Level 3 NVQ/VRQ £290 (& one off life time VTCT membership £16)
1 day + home study + Case studies
The Guild of Beauty Therapists (HH)
Associated Beauty Therapists ()
Professional Beauty ()
50% non refundable deposit is payable to secure your booking. Final 50% is due no later than 14 days prior to the start date of the practical training.
Cash, Cheque, Bankers Draft, Postal Order, direct bank transfer or payment by credit or debit card via Paypal.
Theory to be studied at home using our training manual before attending the practical training as well as additional reading.
Question paper to test you on your understanding of the training manual to be submitted before attending the practical training. Some research may be required to complete the questions
Practical hands on training including assessment
2 Case studies to be submitted before certificate is issued
· Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
· Courses are recognised and insurable.
· Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study. Case studies may also be required to complete your training.
· Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
· You will give and receive a full treatment on the practical training day. (For one to one training, you may not be able to receive a treatment.)
· Small class sizes & one to one training available
· CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points) awarded on each course.
· Tutors are experienced and passionate about what they do
· Anatomy and physiology, relevant to the course, is covered in the training manual (including colourful diagrams)
· Fun, friendly & informal training environment.
· Included is your Diploma, comprehensive training manual, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea, coffee and water during the break (please bring your own lunch/snacks)
· Couches, chairs, cushions and products required for the training are supplied unless stated otherwise. You will be required to bring towels for your own use.
, beauty courses
, beauty school
, beauty therapy
, beauty training
, body massage
, Holistic Massage
, holistic therapies
, Holistic Therapy
, Holistic Therapy Accredited Training
, MASSAGE THERAPY