Eyelash & Brow Treatments
Improve your clients look by safely and professionally tinting lashes and eyebrows, as well as shape the eyebrows, to enhance their facial features.
1 day + home study + Case studies
The Guild of Beauty Therapists (HH)
Associated Beauty Therapists ()
Professional Beauty ()
CPD Points Awarded (Continual Professional Development)
50% non refundable deposit is payable to secure your booking. Final 50% is due no later than 14 days prior to the start date of the practical training.
Cash, Cheque, Bankers Draft, Postal Order, direct bank transfer or payment by credit or debit card via Paypal.
Please make cheques payable to : K Kilminster
Please send paypal payments to:
If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer, please ask for bank details.
Theory to be studied at home using our training manual before attending the practical training as well as additional reading.
Question paper to test you on your understanding of the training manual to be submitted before attending the practical training. Some research may be required to complete the questions
Practical hands on training including assessment
2 Case studies to be submitted before certificate is issued
· Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
· Courses are recognised and insurable.
· Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study. Case studies may also be required to complete your training.
· Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
· You will give a full treatment on the practical training day and in some cases you will be required to receive the treatment also
· Small class sizes & one to one training available
· CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points) awarded on each course.
· Tutors are experienced and passionate about what they do
· Anatomy and physiology, relevant to the course, is covered in the training manual (including colourful diagrams) where applicable.
· Fun, friendly & informal training environment.
· Included is your Diploma, comprehensive training manual, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea, coffee and water during the break (please bring your own lunch/snacks)
· Couches, chairs, cushions and products required for the training are supplied unless stated otherwise. You will be required to bring towels for your own use.