COSMETIC MAKE UP
During this training you will learn professional techniques to apply daytime, evening and special
Accredited Diploma £140
Level 2 NVQ/VRQ £290 (& one off life time VTCT membership £16)
The Guild of Beauty & Holistic Therapists
Associated Beauty Therapists
Theory to be studied at home using our training manual before attending the practical training Question paper to test you on your understanding of each module to be submitted before attending the practical training. Some research may be required to complete the questions.
Practical hands on training including assessment
2 Case studies to be submitted before certificate is issued
In addition to the above you would be required to do:
Further case studies
Formal Assessment – Written Paper & Practical Exam
50% non refundable deposit is payable to secure your booking. Final 50% is due no later than 14 days prior to the start date of the practical training.
Cash, Cheque, Bankers Draft, Postal Order, direct bank transfer or payment by credit or debit card via Paypal.
- Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
- Courses are recognised and insurable.
- Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study. 2 Case studies are also required to complete your training.
- Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
- You will practice massage on a doll on the practical training day.
- Small class sizes & one to one training available
- CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points) awarded on each course.
- Tutors are experienced and passionate about what they do
- Anatomy and physiology, relevant to the course, is covered in the training manual
- Fun, friendly & informal training environment.
- Included is your Diploma, comprehensive training manual, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea, coffee and water during the break (please bring your own lunch/snacks)
- Couches, chairs, cushions and products required for the training are supplied unless stated otherwise.