Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to work from home, earn extra money and be your own boss? Becoming an Ice Party Consultant really is as flexible as you want it to be. Whether you need a short term income to clear some debts or want to start a long term career, Ice Jewellery is the company you have been looking for.
The fun part is booking a party and demonstrating our beautiful Silver Jewellery to your Hostess and her guests. Customers place orders with you through trying on the jewellery and viewing our catalogue and you earn up to 30% commission. At an average ICE Jewellery party our consultants earn £60 – not bad for a couple of hours work!
- Be motivated to succeed
- Possess a friendly and outgoing personality
- Have access to a car
- Have a mobile and or land line telephone
- Access to the internet
- Be committed to advertising and promoting the ICE Silver Jewellery parties in your area
- Sales experience is a bonus but not essential.
Great reasons to join ICE Jewellery:
- Start your own business and become your own boss
- Flexible working hours – a job that fits around your life
- Earn extra income – a fun way to earn
- Open to everyone – no CV or previous experience needed
- No risk – the more you work, the higher your rewards
- Recognition for your achievements and the opportunity to earn great prizes
- Meet new friends
- Free training on essential Jewellery product knowledge and running a successful party plan business
- You will earn up to 30% commission on anything you sell.
- You have the opportunity to regularly win £'s worth of free jewellery.
- Introduce others to the business and you will be rewarded a cash bonus (terms & conditions apply)
- Enjoy 25% discount on personal shopping plus regular offers of 50% off selected lines
The starter kit is £149 which comes complete with over £300 of our fabulous best selling jewellery lines and all the necessary display and stationary you'll need to get you partying straight away. Further kit options are also available.
To get the ball rolling we need you to fill in a short information form. A local area manager will then contact you and tell you a more about why we think you'd love to work with our company. You can then decide whether the ICE Jewellery opportunity is the right one for you. We will be happy to explain everything to you and remember there is absolutely no obligation to join us if it's not for you!