7 great reasons to consider Flowform® Ultra 90 for pressure relief
cushion, pressure relief, Pressure Relieving Cushions
1. Suitable for preventative and therapeutic use up to Stages 1-2 Pressure Damage.
2. Can be used any way up or round - a practical approach for community seating and wheelchair users
3. The NEW lightweight version weighs just 2.9kg (17"x17" variant), is only 3½" high and can be used for clients up to 20 stones (127kg).
4. X-Sensor® pressure mapping shows excellent pressure distribution and client immersion (also available from Sumed)
5. The outer cover is constructed of a two-way stretch Polyurethane material that is vapour-permeable yet waterproof, hard wearing and washable.
6. At the heart of the Flowform® Ultra 90 is a module filled with Flowform® liquid, offering excellent client comfort and pressure distribution
7. Made in Britain at our site in Hadfield, Flowform Ultra 90 is manufactured by our dedicated team
, cushions for pressure sores
, pressure relief
, Pressure Relieving Cushions